I know, another salad, but spring and summertime are just around the corner, and you will love this one! I love grilling a piece of chicken or fish and serving it right along side a fresh and light salad. I told myself I was not gonna sit on this recipe like I did the Apple Walnut Spinach Salad. So, without further adieau, here is another salad recipe. This recipe comes from a sweet friend, Christy Jane, who is a very talented cook,
- 1 bag Romain hearts, chopped
- 1 pkg. strawberries, chopped
- 1 pkg. blueberries
- 1 pkg. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 c. red onion, chopped
- 1 can praline pecans (Private Selection from Kroger)
- 1/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 bottle Kroger brand poppyseed dressing (must be Kroger brand)
In a large bowl, assemble the salad by tossing Romaine hearts, strawberries, blueberries, tomatoes, red onion, pecans and cheese together.
Plate salads and drizzle with the poppyseed dressing.
Serve and enjoy.
Note: Next time I make this salad, I might try coursely chopping the pecans.
Thank you to Christy Jane H., friend, for sharing this recipe.